Join Jess and Kate for a monthly 2hr Scaravelli inspired yoga workshop in the Spielman Centre. A beautiful, tranquil venue, surrounded by nature.
These workshops are for you if you’d like to:
• slow down, unwind and enjoy yoga at an unhurried pace
• relax while building strength, flexibility and better movement habits
• address postural imbalances created by tension, stress and daily living, and feel more at ease in your body and with your breath
• know how to approach and move into yoga postures with a clearer understanding of how the body connects and moves as a whole
• benefit from the instruction and guidance of two experienced teachers so that you are able to receive individual attention in a group setting.
Inspired by the teachings of Vanda Scaravelli, this approach to yoga encourages you to be less fixed on the shape you’re making and instead invites you to feel and observe your body as it moves, noticing subtle connections in the body, areas of tension, and patterns of holding that limit your mobility. You will learn to use gravity and the breath to both strengthen and release, and find a new freedom of movement in the body and a new vitality.
Everyone is welcome from beginners to those with more experience of yoga. Scaravelli yoga complements other styles of yoga and is accessible to all. Pregnant, postnatal and peri/menopausal women welcome.
Booking is essential for this event. In order to meet current Covid-19 safety guidelines and keep everyone 2-meters apart, numbers are limited to 10 plus teachers. We advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
Please read the below important information before attending the event, to ensure we all comply with current Covid-19 safety standards.
The cost of the workshop is £22
Yoga with Katy
Scaravelli inspired yoga teacher.
Exploration of body and mind through movement, using gravity and the breath to release, open and strengthen.