Get your finger on the pulse and your thumbs ready to scroll! Quick-off-the-mark culture fans can save money with thousands of discounted tickets and offers in the Bristol and Bath 24-hour culture flash sale from 10am tomorrow (Thursday 6 September).
From music, theatre, art and museum exhibitions to Planetarium shows and children’s events, there are deals from venues of all shapes, sizes, colours and flavours. Take a punt on something new, grab a bargain during the flash sale and kick off your autumn with a barrow-load of amazing culture.
Selected highlights include…
- Money off tickets for Another Christmas Carol, The Singular Exploits of Sherlock Holmes, The Final Journey: a history of coffin trains and Outside The Box here at Arnos Vale
- 25% off selection of 20 Colston Hall Presents shows across Bristol and Bath including Jose Gonzalez & String Theory at O2 Academy and Chicago hip-hop brass outfit Hypnotic Brass Ensemble at Fiddlers
- 20% off full price tickets to selected shows including Touching The Void and Twelfth Night at Bristol Old Vic
- 25% off 34 classical, jazz, folk and world music concerts, plus spoken word and family events at St George’s Bristol, and money off drinks. Highlights include ex-frontman of folk giants Bellowhead Jon Boden with the Sacconi Quartet performing Elvis Costello’s The Juliet Letters, plus Transglobal Underground vocalist Natacha Atlas.
- Fantastic discounts on tickets for a range of productions and events at Tobacco Factory Theatres, including offers on autumn highlight Beautiful Thing and Christmas spectacular The Borrowers
- 2-4-1 on tickets to Spike Island’s Novel Writers series and £1 glasses of prosecco available for the preview of the Benoît Maire exhibition
- 50% off advance adult tickets to Wildlife Photographer of the Year at M Shed
- 10% off tickets to Bath Children’s Literature Festival
- 25% off selected price bands C, D and E to The Hallé orchestra conducted by Sir Mark Elder as part of Bath Mozartfest
- £30 off ‘Audio Lates’, the 10-week music production course at Knowle West Media Centre and 10% off a one-day course to design and make your own laser-cut jewellery at the making space KWMC: The Factory
- 10% off in the Arnolfini bookshop
- £6 tickets for selected stargazing and music shows in the We The Curious Planetarium this autumn
- Money off tickets for Gentleman’s Dub Club and the hit podcast live show Private Parts Live at Bristol SU’s Anson Rooms
- 2-4-1 tickets to Krater Comedy Club and Ministry of Burlesque: Cabaret at Komedia Bath
- 50% off exhibition and food packages for RWA’s Annual Open Exhibition
- 20% off tickets to all outdoor cinema screenings including Under The Skin and The Shape of Water at Trinity Centre plus 20% off the IGNiTE theatre and dance season.
- 20% off all Twilight Talks and In Conversation events at Fashion Museum Bath
- 20% off tickets for groups of four or more to Folklore by Off The Map Dance
- 20% off Next Stage Theatre Company’s Dangerous Corner
- Money off tickets to La Tragédie de Carmen by Pop Up Opera at Bath Assembly Rooms
- 15% off t-shirts and tote bags at Bristol’s Tourist Information Centre plus a free Bristol magnet if you spend over £50 in the online shop
- 10% off tickets to Kinkens and Instant Wit by Theatre Orchard
- 25% off tickets to Divorced, Beheaded, Died: An Audience with King Henry VIII performed by the Select Society
- £6 tickets to Dante or Die: User Not Found at The Edge in Bath
For a full list of organisations taking part and links to all available offers, go to the Visit Bristol website at or search using the hashtag on Twitter #CultureFlashSale.
The Culture Flash Sale takes place for 24 hours only on Thursday 6 September 2018. Offers are limited – once they’re gone, they’re gone – so act fast. This is the 9th edition of the sale which aims to stimulate interest and sales in cultural events in Bristol and Bath.
The Culture Flash Sale is co-ordinated by the Bristol Arts Marketing Network in co-operation with Bristol and Bath Cultural Destinations Project and Visit Bristol.